As most people who work or have worked in a restaurant or hotel kitchen knows, having a dishwasher that can cope with the demands of a heavy service is critical in order to keep the kitchen running smoothly and efficiently. Caterware UK carry warewashing and cleaning equipment from Meiko, Adler, Hobart Ecomax, Sissons, and Mechline.
We sell warewashing equipment for any size restaurant kitchen or catering facility including:
- Dishwashers – Undercounter, pass through, hood style and rack transport dishwashers to suit kitchens cleaning anything under 450 plates per hour to as many as 150 racks per hour. We carry dishwashers by Meiko, Adler and Hobart.
- Glass washers – Buy models that will clean glassware of all shapes and sizes from cups and mugs to pint pots, wine glasses and champagne flutes, bars and restaurants cleaning anything from less than 160 pint pots per hour to as many as 1,500 mixed glasses from manufacturers such as Meiko and Adler.
- Utensil cleaners – Wash up to 30 baskets an hour with a Meiko Premium Series Utensil Washer. Get your forks, knives and spoons clean without having to scrub them in the middle of the service.
- Salad washers – We carry a Meiko Premium Series Salad Washer so you can get all your salad and vegetables clean and dry for perfect meals.
- Disposal units – Sissons sink-fitted, inset or free-standing disposal units for clearance of loose food waste from dishes during pre-rinse.
- Pre-rinse spray units – Rinse your dishes, worktops and floors with a spray unit from Mechline. Get a pedestal mounted or wall mounted unit or a retractable wash down hose for heavy duty use.
- Rubber kitchen mats – No kitchen or bar is complete without anti-slip rubber matting to keep your chefs and wait staff safe from water and food spills.
- Ware racks – Dish baskets and ware racks for plates, bowls, glasses and utensils from GenWare and Meiko for use in standard sized dishwashers and glass washers.
- Basket dollies – Transport ware racks easily with a Meiko basket dolly. Available with and without a handle.
Caterware can help you assess your warewashing needs and recommend the most efficient dishwasher for your restaurant, bar or catering facility. We will take into account your budget, the number of dishes you clean per hour and any space constraints you may have to ensure that you get the warewashing equipment to keep your kitchen and all your catering equipment clean.
Order a catalogue or call us on 01253 760777 to place an order or discuss your requirements with us.