Caterware understands that wherever you do your cooking and however much space you have, you need high quality prime cooking equipment which cooks food evenly and is easy to clean. The service that Caterware provides includes helping you design a kitchen to suit your exact needs as a restaurant or banqueting facility.
We can supply prime cooking equipment to suit any size kitchen, style of cooking or budget. One of our specialist kitchen designers will consult with your architects, measure the space you have available and help you choose the right prime cooking equipment to handle your workload and make your kitchen a top-notch cooking establishment. We will even install your kitchen for you and provide service. This means that when you order prime cooking equipment from Caterware you can expect both quality and reliability.
Although we can supply any piece of specialist equipment you might need for your kitchen or restaurant, some of our main products include:
- Hot cupboards – Keep plates, serving dishes and food warm for plating-up. With models from Corsair, Lincat, Moffat and Caterlux, you can choose from gas or electric with worktop or bain marie or part bain marie using wet or dry heat. Some models can be fitted with sneeze guards, over shelves, tray rails, castors and push bars.
- Microwaves – With commercial models by Sanyo and Samsung, you can choose between light duty, medium duty, heavy duty or super heavy duty depending on your requirements.
- Rice cookers – Apuro rice cookers are a simple way to produce perfect rice. They come with a 1-year parts and labour warranty.
- Grills – Caterware carry grills of all shapes and sizes including contact grills, electric grills, barbecues, salamander grills and chargrills from a variety of manufacturers including Buffalo, Ital, Lincat and Electrolux.
- Stockpot burners – Kitcheneers’ gas-heated stockpot burners have heavy duty frames designed to handle even the largest pots for high volume cooking.
- Fryers – We carry both countertop and free-standing gas and electric fryers and chip scuttles from manufacturers like Lincat, Hobart and Electrolux. Fryers are perfect for every kitchen from the small takeaway to the large family restaurant or cafeteria.
- Griddles – We stock both electric and gas griddles by Angelo Po, Lincat and Hobart and even a gas lava rock griddle from Ecomax.
- Bain marie – Caterware UK have models for both cooking and keeping food warm in a variety of shapes and sizes by manufacturers like Lincat and Moffat.
- Ovens – Gas and electric ovens, convection ovens, combination ovens and steam ovens from compact, countertop models to large, free standing models for high volume cooking in any cooking style. Choose between ovens by Angelo Po, Lincat, Hobart, Electrolux and Rational.
- Gas/electric ranges – choose from a variety of ranges in either gas or electric of varying depths with integrated ovens. Caterware carries models by Lincat, Hobart, Angelo Po and Electrolux.
- Boiling tops – hob units without integrated oven to save space for kitchens with standalone ovens. Caterware carry models from Lincat and Hobart.
- Induction hobs – fuel efficient and safe, induction hobs use electromagnetic energy for rapid heating. Get induction hobs and woks by Valera, Cooktek or Electrolux.
- Pizza ovens – Caterware stock everything you need to make great pizza including pizza presses, pizza rollers and pizza ovens by Cooktek and Angelo Po.
Caterware can supply prime cooking equipment in modular units so that you have everything a professional kitchen needs from pasta cookers to deep fat fryers to hotplates. When you are cooking paying customers, precision and detail are crucial and Caterware will help ensure you get every minute detail of every dish absolutely perfect.
Order a catalogue or call Caterware on 01253 760777 to place an order or discuss your requirements with us.